The Bruvi App will display a notification when firmware updates are available. We recommend that you update your firmware in order to take advantage of new brewer features and other upgrades. Here's how notifications work.
- Open the Bruvi App, click on the MyBruvi button in the bottom right of the screen.
- If there is an available firmware update, there will be a small red dot next to the Manage Brewer button. Click anywhere in the Manage Brewer button.
- In the next screen, scroll down to see the System section. Under the words Firmware Version, it will say Update available.
- Click on Firmware Version, which will take you to the Firmware Update screen.
- On the Firmware Update screen, click on the blue Update button. As the firmware updates, you will see a progress bar.
- When complete, you will see a firmware update confirmation.
If you need further help, please contact our Customer Care team.