Bruvi offers a free Needle Cleaning Tool in the event you have a clogged needle. If you see the TEA and 10oz icons flashing, that error code indicates that the brewer needle likely needs cleaning. It's easy to do. Follow the instructions below or watch the video to see how to use the tool. If you don't already have the tool, contact us at email@example.com and we'll ship one out to you at no cost. (If you don't want to wait to receive a Needle Cleaning Tool, you can also try using a straightened staple and pair of pliers.)
- First, unplug the brewer.
- Lift the handle to expose the inside of the brew chamber. Be sure to use a bright overhead light for better visibility of the inner components.
- Grab the looped end of the Needle Cleaning Tool as your handle
- Find the needle sticking out within the brew chamber.
- Insert the Needle Cleaning Tool in the needle and move back and forth until the blockage has been dislodged.
- Place a cup on the drip tray.
- Note: After cleaning the needle, you may see the HOTTER and 4oz icons flashing. If so, first press HOTTER, then 4oz, and then START/STOP button. If needed, you can try pressing HOTTER and 4oz simultaneously for 5 seconds to prompt the cleansing cycle.
- Press the HOT WATER button and 8oz to flush hot water through the brewer. Discard that water.
- Your Bruvi brewer should be ready to brew!
Note that the Needle Cleaning Tool has a sharp end. Please handle with care and keep away from children.
If you have any further questions, contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we're happy to help.